Yamamoto USB VoIP SIP ATA
SIP-GW2 is analog telephone adaptor with SIP protocol, one WAN interface to internet, one LAN interface to PC,FXS for regular phone,FXO for PSTN call relays. All cordless phones and regular phones can be used to make and receive VoIP call. Phone can be used to make regular call at the same time. Phone rings for all incoming VoIP and PSTN calls, VoIP or PSTN calls selected byphone key (**).
- Make/Receive both VoIP calls and regular PSTN calls
- Auto-detection and auto-switch to VoIP or PSTN calls
- Phone rings for all incoming VoIP and PSTN calls
- VoIP or PSTN calls selected by phone key (**)
- Supports SIP 2.(RFC 326), PPPoE, STUN, DHCP(both client and server) etc.
- Built-in router, NAT, gateway, LAN pass and DMZ port forwarding.
- Support various voice codec including G.7U, G.7A, G.729A.
- Support Caller ID/Name display or block.
- Support call hold, call waiting, call forwarding, and call transfer
- Support in-band and out-of-band DTMF transfer.
- Dial plans, dial tone, busy tone, ring back tone, alert tone can be set flexible.
- Support silence suppression, VAD, CNG, line echo cancellation (G.68), AGC, and QoS.
- Support standard encryption and authentication (DIGEST using MD5 and MD5-sess).
- Support automated NAT traversal without manual manipulation of firewall/NAT.
- Support firmware upgrade via TFTP, FTP and HTTP.
|LAN interface|| X RJ45 /M Base-T|
|WAN interface|| X RJ45 /M Base-T|
|FXS telephone port||FXS|
|FXO PSTN port||FXO|
|Universal Switching Power Adaptor||Input: -24VAC 5-6 Hz Output: +5VDC, 2mA||
|This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 18 June, 2006.